This page was last updated on: April 9, 1998
EDITORIALS, COLUMNS, OPINIONS
- Barbara Ehrenreich
- Charles Onyango OboUgandan newspaper columnist and editor Charles Onyango-Obbo has an archive with two years of selected articles and columns, taken from The Monitor (Uganda), The East African (Kenya), The Jyllands-Posten (Denmark) and The Neiman Reports (Harvard University).
- Click Here: contemporary issues magazine from Time Warner Publishing.
- The Constitutional Republic: A most conservative 'Zine of Articles, Writings, Documents, and Links.
- Daily Outrage.
Deranged: everything from depression to Scooby Doo. Includes editorials, original fiction, statements on society.
- Editorial Humor: they claim to have published more Pulitzer prize winning cartoonists and international artists than you can shake a Senator at.
- The Eliot Review : Washington University's student-run literary magazine.
- The EPIC Alert: focuses on
privacy and civil liberties in the information age.
- FEED: culture and politics, with writers from New Republic, the New Yorker, Harper's, The New York Times, Suck, Word, Slate, et al.
- First Monday: on the Internet from the point of view of political and regulatory events, economic, political and social factors.
- Fragments: Social and Political Disintegration: Contains reflections on changing values from a non-ideological, anti-capitalist, anarchist perspective. Includes essays and graphics about urban decay, war, social disintegration, the
fragmentation of political consensus.
Harbinger: quarterly magazine of speculative literature and commentary.
- IMPACT press: bi-monthly socio/political publication focusing on
aggressive journalism and biting commentary. IMPACT is based out of
Orlando, Florida and distributed 10,000 issues to over 140 locations in
Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville.
- Liberty Tree: telejournal of news, commentary, and critical writing about mass media in America.
- Media Beat.
- Molly Ivins
- The National Times: explores current isssues by presenting articles and commentaries from US and international media.
- The New Republic: Political onslaughts focusing on U.S. current events, with fiery editorials.
- New Statesman and Society: the UK's most widely read political magazine.
- New Yorker.
- OneEurope Magazine: European students' magazine that collects opinions on European issues from different nationalities and cultures.
- One If By Congress, Two If By White House: dedicated to Jeffersonian Conservatism, the belief that the individual citizen is more important than the government. Offers commentary, news and discussion on American society, politics and global role.
- Paine News: Journal of American Commentary.
- Question Reality: NJ based zine which looks at the world from the inside out...past all the bullshit. Submissions wanted.
- Questioning Technology: technology criticism consisting routinely of updated essays and columns on the human impact of modern information technology.
- Red Pepper: independent, political and social debate, current affairs and news.
- RiotGrrl: cyberculture feminist 'zine. All serious topics approached with a unique perspective, tongue in
cheek, raw energy and no FEAR of the establishment.
- Shift Control: New Media Lab's webzine.
- Siren: Voices from the LifeSpan: focuses on women and their life experiences. Family, love, relationships, and motherhood.
- Slate Magazine: online magazine from Microsoft edited by Michael Kinsley on politics and culture.
- Stale: the parody/satire webzine based on SLATE.
- Technotripe Gazette
: dedicated to reporting, critiquing and satirizing the negative effects of technological "progress."
- Trigger Packed with punchy editorial from a pool of top writers, heavily sponsored
- UP: editorial/opinion zine with discussions on various topics and issues.
- Web Central: Internet magazine with special features and in-depth comments.
- World Domination Review: Journal of Amateur Paranoia: social commentary, political humor and conspiracy theory. Updated weekly.
- Young Conservative Letter.
Search The Flying Inkpot's Zine and other Resource Link Directories
You UTTER Fools. You don't have my zine listed.
I'm going to email the URL, category and zine description to you RIGHT NOW.
Back to the top of this page
Back to The Flying Inkpot
| Inkpot World Newspaper Links |
| InkVault Search |
| Movie Links |
|Book Links |
| The Poetry Page |
| Love Advice from Madame Chantelle L'amour |
| The Letters Page |
| The Inklist: All articles at The Inkpot |