Visit the following places:
This page was last updated on: February 21, 1999
- 8-Track Heaven: for collectors of 8-track tapes.
- The '80s Server: Lexicon Magazine- news, reviews and interviews with all of your favorite bands from the 1980s. From ABC to John Waite, from A Flock of Seagulls to Heaven 17.
- 181.4 Degrees From the Norm!!!. New music review zine.
- 1000%max: Amsterdam-based underground musiczine, reviews, interviews, band profiles in English and Dutch with sound.
- .dotmusic Online charts and news from Music Week.
- The Abraxus Reader: monthly literary magazine with a focus on original fiction and poetry. Also includes interviews with bands, music and book eviews, and a couple of columns."
- Addicted to Noise: perhaps the net's first rock 'n' roll magazine. Interviews with major artists like Smashing Pumpkins, R.E.M., Page/Plant, Veruca Salt and Primus.
- Axis Magazine: Orlando-based publication featuring interviews, live photos, fashion, club & concert info, chat rooms, and more.
- Beats E-Zine, Music Industry Archive & Resource: All the sounds, news, dirt and deals of 1998 and still going strong! Beats E-Zine is an ever-growing music archive covering all aspects of the music industry with resources to help its members get greater exposure and advancement in the business.
- Big Takeover: monthly updated version of the published magazine. Includes interviews with major artists and reviews by the infamous Jack Rabid and his staff.
- Bel Canto: opera e-zine.
- Billboard Online: American album chart action from the industry trade magazine.
- Black Hole, Hip Hop Magazine: The new urban music and culture magazine covering the Hip
Dancehall and Reggae scenes with columns by Daddy Lion Chandell & RudeGal,
music charts & radio playlists, special features and album reviews.
- Blues and Soul: net version of the famous magazine.
- Bunnyhop/Waffle Magazine: Exploring the finer points of "alternative" music, pop culture, and other soft & fluffy things.
- Caffeine Magazine: original works, photography, book & music reviews, and new music sound clips.
- Cash Box Magazine: with music charts information.
- Chaos Control: electronic music.
- Chester Indie-Pop Zine: monthly on UK, indie and pop music.
- Chronicles of Chaos:
monthly on all forms of music from Thrash to Death to Black Metal.
- Consumable Online: zine of music reviews, tour and music information.
- Cosmik Debris: music and political awareness.
- crude rom: female drummers, sounds clips, etc.
- Cyber-Drum: online zine about drumming.
- Dead Angel: music zine focusing mainly on the underground music scene, featuring lesser and unknown bands from around the world.
- DECIBELS: French magazine for musicians.
- Digital VOODOO: advanced interactive Rock zine about the life of Jimi Hendrix.
- Dreampop: choice music site.
- DVTSEE 'Zine: For any alternative music lover who loves to laugh. Here you can learn how to meet your favorite bands, read exclusive celebrity encounters, and learn things you never even knew you wanted to know...until now!
- E.A.R.Us: E-zine featuring strange, unusual and most of all unheard of lofi/noise
bands. Features whole songs digitized for your enjoyment. Also features original artwork, record reviews and categorized links to sites of similar interest.
- e.p. magazine: CD reviews, Demos, gigs, books, video games. Exclusive band interviews. Listings and reviews of UK video releases.
- Earfood: focuses especially
on San Diego bands.
- Electric Magic: The Led Zeppelin Chronicle: features rare exclusive photos, articles, news, reviews & more.
- epulse:a musically omnivorous email magazine from the editors of Pulse! and Classical Pulse!. It's full of interviews, record reviews, prerelease previews, and more.
- e.p. magazine: gig, CD, singles and demos reviews, game information, listings and
UK video releases.
- The Electronic Urban Report (EUR):
daily updates on their favorite celebrities like Janet and Michael Jackson, Prince.
- Fly! Music HyperZine: jazz, jungle, hip hop, R&B, dance and indie music. Includes reviews, art and horoscope.
- Folk Roots: folk and world music magazine's on-line service.
- Forcast Fanzine: mainly focused on hardcore/punk scene, with interviews with bands, pictures and sound files.
- Fused: what's happening now on the London Underground beyond.
- The Future Sound of London.
- The Garage: e-zine dedicated to garage-rock (English and Danish).
- Guillotine: the politics of hiphop, underground and commercial.
- HalluciNet: sokalmodernprimitivefiktionfliksmusik. Entertainment magazine with record labels, fiction, digital soap opera, reviews, films previews/klips and poetry.
- HEADz Up!: electronic hip-hop journal formerly known as HardC.O.R.E.
- Heckler Magazine: snow/sk8/music zine published out of Northern California.
- Hollow Ear: unusual music, poetry and images.
- In Jersey ROCKS!!!: official site of the New Jersey Area rock scene (NJ, New York, Eastern PA).
- In Tha Mix: free, bi-monthly, email based e.zine dealing with rap/r&b opinions and album reviews.
- The Indie-List Digest: weekly digest of writing on independent music--record reviews, live-show reviews, occasional commentary, entirely reader driven.
- Interface Electronic Music and Art Magazine: glossy cover bi-monthly compendium of electronic music and art, featuring columns and features on all aspects of the world of digital technology.
- INTRRR NRRRD: punk rock
and technology focused, with articles, audio samples, links to other punk rockers on the web.
- Isotope: paper music zine based in NY that covers underground bands that are not on major labels.
- jane's xine: monthly eFanzine of Jane's Addiction.
- JazzView: on Canadian jazz musicians. Each issue contains an interview with an important Canadian jazz musician as well as pictures.
- Kanapee: cultural studies and music features.
- 'LA'Ritmo.com, Latin Music Magazine: Features interviews of established an up-and-coming artists, Latin music charts including salsa, merengue & bachata, news, and reviews of the newest CD.
- Machete: created as a universal base on the web for alternative music.
- Make Room: punk zine.
- The Minerva Strain Newsletter: from the Chapel Hill, NC band Minerva Strain. With
band information and recent events in the area's music scene, record
reviews, live shows, web sites and other stuff.
- Mi2N, Music Industry News Network: Mi2N is a music industry newswire service for music
professionals with album/single releases, band & label news, tours & events as well as new site announcements & tech updates.
- MusicDish, Music Industry Magazine: The award-winning & authoritative music industry magazine
showcasing the hottest indie artists & labels, insiders from our
industry experts, tips to help your career, reviews and the OMI Awards.
- The Music Monitor: music monthly covering numerous genres, with monthly columns, articles, and news as well as major features and interviews with top name artists.
- Music, Movies, and Mayhem: non-fiction articles written by insiders about the entertainment industry.
- The Music Place Trade Secrets: hints and tips for professional and amateur musicians.
- The Music & Travel Report: irregular journal containing CD and concert reviews, interviews, commentary and opinion on music, stories on travel experiences and great drives.
- The Musical Act Magazine: Israel's Leading Audio & Music magazine. Information about music technology, including MIDI, PA systems, acoustics, multimedia digital audio, productions and recordings, music gear and more.
- mz.com: Australian music journalists tell you what's worth buying and what's not.
- NASH: bi-monthly magazine covering all forms of American Roots music--from blues to country to bluegrass to roots-rock.
- New Music Releases Newsletter: Complete report of new music releases along with anticipated release date.
- Network Audio Bits: electronic audio magazine devoted primarily to Compact Disc and Vinyl LP Record reviews, news and information.
- Nevermind Tomorrow: fanzine for the band Silverchair.
- New Musical Express: latest stories, regularly updated, plus record releases, tour news, searchable gig guide and more.
- NYRoxx: the cutting edge of New York's Rock Scene.
- One Billion Robots: record reviews, with emphasis on indie/ noise / punk / riot grl / japanese underground / madonna / insipid pop music / obsolete records.
- Out of Order: dance music and culture magazine with music reviews, club reviews, interviews, features, club listings and competitions.
- POP-i Music Magazine: music reviews, with sound samples, exclusive interviews, audio and video clips sprinkled throughout; realtime chat rooms; "Riff of the Day" and "Most Irritating Sound of the Week."
- Pitslime Fanzine: non-PC E-Zine which covers Punk Rock and some other crap. Features columns, interviews, reviews, Bar-B-Q, A bunch of other crap, and the ever popular "Hippie Hate Page".
- Proximity: Led Zeppelin Collector's Journal: on-line version of the printed edition. Deals with all aspects of the rock band Led Zeppelin from the fan's viewpoint.
- Rabble e-zine: on trance, techno, hiphop, triphop, acid jazz, ambient, dub and jungle, and more.
- Q Magazine: musicm the Internet, daily news, chat and more.
- Raging Smolder Music Review: compilation of reviews of original independently produced music.
- Rational Alternative Digital (RAD) Cyberzine: interviews, CD reviews, concert reviews, and other band information for college music.
- Retila Magazine: US Latin rock scene, interviews, news, pictures.
- Release: international fanzine for Pearl Jam fans.
- Reverb: techno/hip hop digizine.
- Rock Press: Brasil's leading rock music magazine.
- Rockazine: alternative, punk and hard rock reviews, buzz, editorials, and more.
- Rocky Mountain High: The John Denver Internet Fan Club 'Zine: news and information for fans of John Denver.
- RootsWorld: of roots music, folk and world music features, reviews, articles and sound samples from around the world.
- Screaming in Digital: Queensryche's Internet Magazine: monthly electronic magazine about the musical group Queensryche.
- Screams of Abel: information on Christian metal and thrash, including new releases, tours, lineup changes and other stuff.
- Scuzz: about upcoming and unsigned British bands, including The Wildhearts, Honeycrack, 3 Colours Red, Last Great Dreamers.
- A Slice of Stale Pizza: punk rock zine from Melbourne, Australia.
- Slither: inSobordinate Leftists Intellectual Trash Hopefully Earmarked for Revolution.
- Son Of Spamm! Magazine: All extreme arts, film, and music interview mag.
- Spontaneous Combustion: underground music magazine with it's feet firmly planted in punk rock.
- squeegee!: hardcore/punk music-based (7Seconds), personal, web/e-zine.
- Stomp And Stammer: monthly, free music magazine with interviews and reviews of a variety of 'alternative' artists.
- Streetsound: street-level DJ-written music magazine & e-zine about techno rap house rock reggae acid jazz dancehall freestyle industrial bhangra blues soul funk alternative r&b latin hi-nrg jungle soca ambient media hardware style.
- Strobe: alternative/new music magazine .
- TRAX: bimonthly dance music guide for DJs, radio & club programmers, music journalists, retailers or any dance music enthusiast.
- Total New York: Fashion, music, culture.
- Ultra WWW Magazine: Belgian WWW magazine focussing on music. With CD and concert reviews, occasional band interview and some news from the scene. Includes PC CD-ROM, CD-plus and movie reviews. Continuously updated. Another link to Ultra WWW Magazine.
- Underscope Magazine.
- UnderWorld: Australian zine on alternative and underground music.
- UnderWorld Wide Web: articles, interviews and anti-reviews about alternative music and culture.
- UnSealed Ezine.
- Upstate 'zine: dedicated post-modern/deconstructionalist graphic design, avant garde literature, with strong interest in the punk/hardcore music scene.
- Vaj Magazine: devoted to promoting the underground music scene.
- VIBEonline: full-length excerpts from the paper version with photos, sound clips, and video.
- Viktoriapark: online music magazine from Berlin.
- You Could Do Worse: music zine distributed nationally in the USA; over 200 record reviews every issue, plus live reviews and band interviews.
- YUSH Ponline: urban music culture, fashion, and lifestyle magazine on contemporary and emerging street trends.
Search The Flying Inkpot's Zine and other Resource Link Directories
You UTTER Fools. You don't have my zine listed.
I'm going to email the URL, category and zine description to you RIGHT NOW.
Back to the top of this page
Back to The Flying Inkpot
| Inkpot World Newspaper Links |
| InkVault Search |
| Movie Links |
|Book Links |
| The Poetry Page |
| Love Advice from Madame Chantelle L'amour |
| The Letters Page |
| The Inklist: All articles at The Inkpot |